Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pest Control

Lately i have discovered a bug known as the ant.

In my room. Of all places. I discovered them one day when i woke up and saw one crawling up one of my pillows that was on the floor. I killed it then as i was getting back in bed to my great dismay i discovered a whole trail of them all along the wall under my window. My reaction?

I got out the vaccum. All those little ants were soon stuck inside the vaccum. Well thinking that would be it i headed out for the day. Coming back to my room an hour or so later i found one again a trail of ants along my wall.

This has continued for about three days at this point. Yesterday I with the help of my mother invested in some bug killer spray which we used along the wall in my room. In order to accomplish this however i had to move everything away from the wall, so my room was a complete mess and very non-livable. We sprayed the ants and killed them and vaccumed up the dead ones. Later that night i was able to put my room back together and go to bed.

Last night: no ants. This morning: no ants. This afternoon: one ant. :(

It seems i will have to continue to be on the watch, but that one little ant today didn't last very long.

No comments: