Monday, June 7, 2010

One Down!

Finally!!

I have officially managed to complete my project of about three years or more now. And it's BEAUTIFUL!!!

This project has been one long extended event and as such a rather large success if i do say so myself.

It is finished as a king size quilt. I bled, dreamt, cried, and screamed over this quilt, and finally it is done. After i had first finished i stood and surveyed my handy work, proud... then i realized i didn't know what i was going to do with my self. :( After years of having a project just waiting to be done, i didn't know what else to do....

So.... I started another one.

This one will be a twin when it is done and will not take me nearly as long to finish, (I think)... In any case the top is almost done now. :)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

They look great. You have a very good eye for colors. I really am going to take you with me next time I pick quilt colors.

Marissa said...

I think it looks amazing, I can't wait to see it in person. I want to fabric shopping too!