Monday, September 13, 2010

Engaged!!!

So exciting news, I am officially engaged! His name is Brett Jaque Francis and we will be married on November 13, 2010 in the Salt Lake Temple. As for the story, we met through my younger siblings who were working at scout camp with Brett. I had gone up there one weekend to pick them up and we were introduced. After a month or two we went on our first date and have hardly been apart since.

On Friday September 10th I was at work training. Brett was supposed to come pick me up afterward and I was looking forward to it. In the middle of my training one of my co-workers came to find me and said that there was a customer looking for me. My trainer let me go out to see and talk to them. In my head I was thinking, "Brett, be patient you know that i'm working and if i was done i would have let you know..."

So i go out there and Brett comes over and is all dressed up and looking nice. He asked me how work was going and after telling him that it was going good but i wasn't done and needed to go finish he says "Ok great but first i need to ask you a question."

Turning he hands a camera to the same co-worker who came to get me, kneels down on one knee and asks if I would marry him. I of course said yes. :)

So here is the ring and the pictures of him asking me.:)

2 comments:

Marissa said...

whoo hooo!

Deanna said...

congrats! You've got perma-grin in all the pictures. I love it. :)