Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Newly Improved!



So a few new things have happened in the last month.

First being that I cut my hair. Its a bit short and wild but i like it, mostly.

Brett and I just about a week ago, decided it was time that we finally put up actual curtains in our apartment as opposed to hanging towels on the rods. So one night we laid out the fabric, measured the windows and cut to the desired length. I worked on the casings and the hems, while Brett cut them the the desired size. They turned out beautifully, although we both agree that it officially looks like we live in an old grandma's apartment now, even more than before that is.

We also bought ourselves a dresser, finally! It is also beautiful and should last for quite some time. One thing we hadn't taken into account when buying it was how much moving around of stuff we would have to do. The guys delivered the dresser around 11am one day and we took at least until 2pm or so to decide how to rearrange all of our furniture, and clean our apartment. We are however much happier with it and surprisingly have more space. Its nice.

We also of course continue to have fun. While visiting family Brett was tickling me at one point and i was trying to get away, the end result: I got stuck in a fairly strange position where i couldn't move, except my arms.

No comments: