Since then we have just been having fun watching him grow and starting to see his personality.
Monday, October 5, 2015
Marek Jaque
On July 14, we had our little baby boy. We named him Marek Jaque. He was born at 7:50pm and weighed 9 lbs and 10 oz. He was 22 inches long. He is such a big boy and so handsome. :) We are so happy to have him join our family. Nakita isn't quite sure what to think of him just yet but I am sure that she will warm up to him. I am just happy everything went well and that I didn't have to wait two more weeks to have him.
Since then we have just been having fun watching him grow and starting to see his personality.
Since then we have just been having fun watching him grow and starting to see his personality.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment